Wednesday 15 February 2012

Game Design (Spectrum Blade) Week 6

I added more variety to the village in height and added an instructions screen and button. I've been having troubles getting the GUI screens to centre in the middle, can't seem to figure out why yet. My main focus this week was to try to make a run animation for the character and get it to face the right direction. I was unsuccessful with getting the character to face the right direction, when I replaced it it got rid of it all together and when I imported the same one that was fixed the animations didn't work. I'm fairly certain that I will have to re-animate and export the character. I tried to get my character dialouge script working but was unseccesful, I couldn't figure out how to get it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment